Saturday 13 August 2016

Round and Round

this week's SPA theme is chosen by Kay and it is WHEELS

When I first heard the theme I could only think of wheels/cogs machinery but having pondered upon the theme some more I had some ideas.... spinning wheel... wheel of fortune... bicycle wheels. I love the idea of the wheel of fortune tarot card and so I found this fortune teller image on a sheet I had from Art Tea Life on Etsy and also on the set of images was this little tricycle.


it's very textural IRL
TFL
Mandy xx

10 comments:

Sandra Wright. said...

Love this Mandy..loving the sparkle...xx

peggy gatto said...

wonderful idea and lovely art work!!

Lori Saul said...

This makes for a beautiful tarot card Mandy-brilliant!

Rosie said...

Sooooo wonderful, Mandy, love it

sirkkis said...

Lovely card. Very beautiful, love it ♥

Anne (cornucopia) said...

I love this, Mandy. You used a great mix of elements for your Tarot Fortune Teller. This is fantastic.

Annie said...

Great interpretation for the wheels theme! Your description of how you arrived at your piece made me think a good interpretation would be of that anatomy head stamp filled with cog wheels for the expression...."I can see the wheels turning" when we see someone thinking very hard. Your fortune teller is wonderful. I love she's thinking out of the box to "make" things happen rather than to just see what has and will happen. Fun postcard!

Deann said...

I just adore this bit of whimsey it is awesome.

Kay Wallace said...

What a brilliant idea to use wheel of fortune for this week's challenge, Mandy! Love your adorable fortune teller on wheels!

Kay Wallace said...

What a brilliant idea to use wheel of fortune for this week's challenge, Mandy! Love your adorable fortune teller on wheels!