Wednesday 10 October 2012

ooohhh Christmas....

I put my hands up and admit that I'm not a great lover of Christmas... I like Hallowe'en. I like weird and wonderful. We tend to mix hallowe'en and christmas up in this house... We usually have some sort of fancy-dress-ness at Christmas.... any hoo I digress .... Here's my little creation for Creative Studio's this week... using Sam's fabbo Steampunk Christmas set... how cool....??? I've altered a mini notebook from Asda (just a smartprice one) I couldn't get a grand photo of it though... I think it's because it's got sparkly varnish on it 
 and here is a little card creation I threw together for That's Crafty... if you'd like to see how I made this then head over to their blog here  I love these quirky little girls from Catslife Press ~ one of my uber fave stamp companies.
TFL
Mandy x

2 comments:

Deborah said...

For someone who doesn't much care for Christmas you make wonderful Christmas cards :-) Love the lightbulb flowers.

Audrey said...

Love them both!