Tuesday 6 March 2012

Getting Inky

Clever ole me, went out yesterday to see my friend, Claudia. I left my glasses at her house! aaaggh! it's about an hour's walk over there and I have my shopping coming today so.... no reading, no cutting out! What to do? I did a bit of tidying up and came across this old watercolour pad I've had for years, just a cheapie one from The Works.
So I set the tidying to the back of my mind and got inky with my spritzers
and I ended up with 13 backgrounds.
I'm having to get Little A to proof read this so it makes sense, as I cannot see a darn thing!
TFL
Mandy x
ps ~ i LOVE making backgrounds!

7 comments:

catherine said...

These backgrounds are fab. i have just started in this area and made my first journal pages. I have just had a peek around your blog and it is brilliant. such lovely pieces of work. i have become your newest follower and looking forward to visiting again
catherine

Audrey said...

Love your backgrounds!

Deborah said...

Those backgrounds are fantastic, Mandy, but I can't believe your higgledy piggledy storage of spray bottles - aren't the nozzles clogged???

Mandy Chilvers said...

no Deb... they are usually upright but i've just plonked them back into the box as i've used them.

roc said...

oh..they are all so wonderful!

Amy said...

I LOVE LOVE the backings..they are just perfect for any art!!

anne said...

I never knew you loved making backgrounds so much, Mandy.
You should have told me then we could make them together because i love making them too! LOL
Great backgrounds.....as always